In a Fog


I woke up this Friday morning to a dense fog advisory.  Quite fitting as it matches the dense fog in my brain.  I've spent the past 5 days self medicating with Dayquil, Nightquil and even Afternoonquil trying to quiet the hacking cough from a late winter bout with the flu or perhaps just a cold.  Always the drama queen, there were moments I wasn't sure I'd survive, but I'm pretty sure I'll pull through.

I received plenty of nice messages from family and neighbors this week, checking in to see how I'm feeling and if I needed anything.  That sure makes feeling crummy a little more tolerable.  One of those contacts really struck a cord.  A friend shared an e-mail with me that featured a unique photography project.  It was a subscription e-mail called Daily Respite and its contents were short, sweet and inspirational.  Gee, I thought, I could do that.  And so, here we go, a relaunch of sorts of my blog.  

Comments

Popular Posts